John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default What an ass...

On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 17:11:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

tommy collins wrote:
On 10/1/20 11:44 AM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:32:21 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 07:25:20 -0400, John wrote:

...he made of himself last night. The guy just cannot keep his friggin' mouth
shut. Unreal.

Given the alternative, I'll still go with the Republican.

Talk about a cop out.

At least I'll go with a contender.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

No, I would go with my brain and heart. Until we tell the rulers, we are
fed up, we will just be told to shut up and eat cake.

Are you voting third party? Is there anyone serious running via any
third party? The Libertarian, Ms. Jorgensen, doesn't seem to be able to
win a race in which she would be the only candidate. Who else is running
third party?

Voting 3rd party is superior to not voting. At least gives a no vote to
the major parties. Any chance of Trump wining California?

How? Write in your own name. Accomplishes just as much.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!