John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default For Tommy and Bradley (Fat Boy?)

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:38:50 -0400, tommy collins
wrote:

On 9/20/20 8:12 AM, John wrote:
Look at this man

Just consider this. While our cities are burned, sprayed with hateful signs and
words, and looted..... While Innocent poor are murdered by the thousands.....
While police are blamed for the death and destruction of those who destroy our
freedoms with lies and anarchy....... Just consider this and give this man who
walks on broken feet of clay some regard

Walking back to the White House after a long day. (Picture unavailable)

A 74 year old man coming back home from work at 2AM while most men his age are
retired in their vacation homes.

He comes back after a long day that probably started before the sun rose and
gets back home exhausted with his tie open and hat in his hand feeling that an
accomplished day is finally over.

That amazing man is the age of many people’s grandfathers. This man just came
back home from work, for me, for you.

This man left his massive gold covered mansion where he could retire happily and
play golf all day long.

But this man put his wealth aside and went to work for free, for $1 a year, for
me, for you, for us, for AMERICA.

While other presidents became rich from the presidency, this man LOST over 2
billion dollars of his wealth during this short 4 years of his life.

He put aside his amazing retirement lifestyle for getting ambushed every single
day by the media and the Radical Left Democrats that trash this man who works
for them until 1AM for free!

He doesn't do it for money or power, he already had it.

He is doing it so their houses will be safe, so their schools will get better,
so they will be able to find jobs or start a new business easier, so they will
be able to keep few dollars in their pockets at the end of the month while other
presidents before him made sure to keep digging in their pockets and empty them
for taxes.

Look at this picture again, that man is the age of your fathers, grandfathers or
maybe YOU!

Where is your respect? Honor? Appreciation? Are you THAT BLIND?

THAT BLIND to not see a thing this man is doing for you and for your family?

THAT BLIND that after all his work for minority groups in America you keep
calling him a racist? I am the son of an Auschwitz Survivor and someone who lost
99% of my family to the camps and ovens of Nazi Germany. And I’m no fool! DONALD
TRUMP IS NO RACIST OR ANTI-SEMITE!

Are you THAT BLIND to not see how much this country developed in last 4 years?

President Donald J. Trump, I want to thank you with all my heart. I am so sorry
for blind hatred you have been made to endure.

You are a good and generous man. I KNOW THIS. What I don’t know and think about
often is what kind of people is it who can be so hateful in their hearts to spew
such hate and evilness, not just at you but at your family too?

Or people mocking and making jokes of you because you’re not a professional
politician groomed in speech making and straight faced lying. Or attacking your
wife and young son.

People so sure they have not been manipulated.

People who believe their hatred is their own. But for why, they can’t
articulate.

What kind of people are these?

People not realizing they have been manipulated and brainwashed by such a deep
rooted EVILNESS MOTIVATED BY AN EVIL MEDIA AND DEMOCRAT PARTY.

The American People are in a bad place right now.... in their hearts and souls.
The COVID19 pandemic has also contributed tough stuff for our people to deal
with.

God help us.... Trump is not the problem. He is the best solution!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I don't know who you are, John, but you could be a writer for Saturday
Night Live! That is the funniest thing I've read in a long long time and
it was first class satire. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.

I knew you'd love it!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!