Justan Justan is offline

Default The Event -- Huh?

On 9/13/20 8:52 AM, B wrote:

The event occured on 9/10/2020 but I can't make heads or tails of the
info.

It appears that the case was called by the court but no decision was
made. The case is still open and the reported status is "ALLFTA". The
only thing I can surmise is both parties failed to appear. The new court
date hasn't been set and this may be Harry's plan, let this case
continue until he takes his dirt nap.

Fat Harry is a paralegal for Dewey, Cheatem & Howe. They probably advised
him to no show. If the plaintiff doesn't present a case, there is no case.
But there are court costs to add to Fat Harrys lifetime douchebag parasite
of the century achievement score.