Default Oh boy, this is a tough joint!

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:35:39 -0700 (PDT), tommy collins
wrote:

On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 2:00:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 04:08:42 -0700 (PDT), michael collins
wrote:

On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 3:41:18 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 11:53:36 -0700 (PDT), michael collins
wrote:

On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 1:13:12 PM UTC-4, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Fretwell is right. Pick a side. His side is the racist, misogynist,
asshole, ****-for-brains side.

I really don't know what "the sides" here are and what the issues are and even if I did, I wouldn't pck one. I'm not interested in insults and namecalling. I have noticed in reading some posts that there is a lot of insulting going on here. Not much interested in those sorts of discussions. How about a nice game of chess?
===

Most of us have "No Man" in our kill filters and never see his posts.
He seems to get his jollys by throwing turds in the punch bowl once in
a while.
https://www.avg.com

No offense, but your "no man" fellow doesn't seem different than some of the other posters here in that they all toss insults willy nilly at other posters. Was this ever a popular group with a lot of posters of different views on topics about boating or just topics of the day? We are supposed to have tstorms today, but I am going to try to get in a little skinny water fishing. Either that or my wife's endless honeydo list.

Where are you fishing?

Inlet and ICW south of Fernandina Beach north of Jacksonville, FL. Caught some nice whiting on dead shrimp. Good eating fish. Beached the boat on a sandbar in the inlet and took a dip, too. Couple of thunderstorms, hey you only die once, right?

I assume you have a real boat and your Dory is a hobby. ;-)

I had a 1928 Johnson and I thought about a little wooden boat to match
but I settled for a 12' jon boat and the new 7.5 Merc I got when I got
the old Johnson. It was a good skinny water boat tho and it has
oarlocks.