Nomen Nescio Nomen Nescio is offline

Default Oh boy, this is a tough joint!

Michael, I understand your confusion. If you go back through the
history of posts here, you'll see that most of these guys can't
seem to get past their right wing views long enough to post
something relevant to boating. They basically trash anyone who
isn't a trump believeer. They tend to be racists. They lie. They
can't help themselves. Some are blatant about it. Others, like
Fretwell, have these views just below the surface. There really
aren't two sides, as you said. The insults from these bozos and my
insults for them are about the same of course. The difference is
that they're a bunch of racists and I'm not. They hate women. I
don't. They think trump is ****ing god. I think he's a criminal.

"No Man" - more of their bull**** of course. Nomen Nescio is a
name assigned by the anonymous server, and it's pretty well know
that's what's assigned and has been for decades. They think it
makes them look smarter to say something else. It's part of the
misogyny.

I hope this helps.