Justan Justan is offline

Default Harry????

On 9/9/20 4:15 PM, B wrote:
In article , says...

What name is fat harry using on md shooters these days?

On 9/9/20 12:47 PM, B wrote:

, and
Harry, did you get caught up in the Gym Ratz going out of business and
your NFA items being in "jail" because John may not have done everything
above board. I could see that in your twisted mind that you would
believe that since you haven't received your NFA items that you don't
have to pay back Mariner Financial, LLC.

If he has a new account I haven't come across it yet. He may be lurking
as a guest. Harry's type are not looked upon highly or lowly. Harry is a
non-conservative, doesn't pay his debts and is generally disagreeable.
Those types get beat pretty quickly.

If he has a new name I'll let you know.

Thanks, and you'll let us know how he makes out in court tomorrow, right?