B B is offline

Default Ronald Reagan's Humor on Display

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:07:31 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 9/8/20 8:40 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:37:01 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400,
wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting peopl
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasan
contras

Are you taking over?
--

===

Taking over what? Am I the only conservative on this group that has a
problem with presidential lying, threats, ridicule, childish insults
and inarticulate muttering? Be careful what you ask for.

Sad that a fella like Trump is our best hope for a future this election
cycle. The democrats should scour the party for a formidable candidate for
2024. Joe will be a 3 time loser this year. 78, 08, and 20. Three strikes
you're out.

===

It is sad, and I view him as not only a threat to constitutional
democracy, but also a threat to the Republican party. Moderate
republicans need to take back the party from the lunatic fringe. I'm
willing to support Biden just to send that message.

The Republican party has morphed into the right-wing of the Demoncrat
party. The Republicans have failed, since the time of Clinton, to stand
up and be counted and support the Constitution and conservative views.

Moderate republicans are the biggest part of the problem. They believe
that they are conservative, however, they are liberal in just about
everything.