[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Ronald Reagan's Humor on Display

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:07:31 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 9/8/20 8:40 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:37:01 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 17:59:42 -0400,
wrote:

I'd forgotten just how good he was until I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgs-LaWyUJI

What a pleasant contrast. Imagine that, presidential leadership
without threats, ridicule, childish insults and inarticulate
muttering. Reagan got a lot accomplished that way, by uniting peopl
and reaching consensus on what needed to be done. What a pleasan
contras

Are you taking over?
--

===

Taking over what? Am I the only conservative on this group that has a
problem with presidential lying, threats, ridicule, childish insults
and inarticulate muttering? Be careful what you ask for.

Sad that a fella like Trump is our best hope for a future this election
cycle. The democrats should scour the party for a formidable candidate for
2024. Joe will be a 3 time loser this year. 78, 08, and 20. Three strikes
you're out.

===

It is sad, and I view him as not only a threat to constitutional
democracy, but also a threat to the Republican party. Moderate
republicans need to take back the party from the lunatic fringe. I'm
willing to support Biden just to send that message.

https://www.avg.com