[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Oh ****!

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 14:30:40 -0400, wrote:

Gloom and doom is fat Harrys shtick. I'm surprised to see Greg caught up in
it. He needs to take a happy pill.

Yup all the kids in Lake Wobegone are above average.

In what? Depression?

Who said I was depressed?
I am very much at peace with my mortality.
It seems to be you guys who are scared ****less of everything.

===

Being at peace with mortality is a good thing because we are all a
little closer than we'd like, with far more good years behind us than
ahead. Someone once said that they were not afraid of death, it was
the dying that worried them. Dying from Covid, in an ICU, half
concious on a respirator, with tubes sticking out of your vital
orfices, seems like a particularly unpleasant exit plan. The few
people who recover seem to confirm that thought.

https://www.avg.com