John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Oh ****!

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 22:24:02 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 15:16:39 -0400,

wrote:

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 14:39:07 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 10:19:22 -0400,

wrote:

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 06:56:03 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 8/27/2020 10:17 AM, John wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:36:08 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 8/27/20 8:13 AM, John wrote:
So I went to WalMart to get some car wax. Walked in the door and looked at the
directions for where to walk and separation rules. Already had my mask on.

And then I reached up to pull my mask over my nose. Oh ****! I immediately
looked around to see if Greg caught me!

Oh well...
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
You're good to go as long as you are maintaining social distance.

Freedom Isn't Free!

Out on my morning walk* passing a medical building, I saw an elderly
couple about to get in their car.

She had a can of Lysol and was spraying him down, thoroughly! Maybe a
bit of overkill.

What's with all these people driving alone in their cars with masks on?

************************************************** ********* Mikek

===

Perhaps an over abundance of caution? Personally I'm glad to see
people finally taking this thing seriously. The down trend in
Florida's infection rates is reflecting that although things are still
bad on the east coast.

I think it is simpler than that they closed the bars and it took a
month for the dust to settle. Lets see how opening the movies works.
How do you eat your popcorn with a mask on?

===

"Taking Covid seriousky" includes more than just mask wearing. Movie
theaters are probably a bad idea but I think that bars are far worse
given the talking, casual atmosphere and close contact.

It's good to see the numbers heading in the right direction again.

I think it is going to be like a yo yo. They try to open something up,
we get a cluster and they have to shut it back down. The colleges are
going to be hot spots no matter what. You can't tell 18-22 year old
kids not to get close to each other. The only good thing is, they
usually shake this off pretty easily,. Just don't go home and kiss
granny.
We are still trying to figure out if immunity is a thing. If not, we
are screwed because a vaccine probably won't work either.
It may turn out some people's immune systems just can't fight this
bug. They are fairly likely to die from it eventually.
Hopefully that will be a pretty small number.

I really don't give a **** at this point. Statistically something is
going to kill me in the next 6-7 years anyway. It might as well be
this if that is what has to happen.

We all want to beat the stats!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!