Tim Tim is offline

Default How’s the DNC going?

Sounds to me like she’s a better Co tail waitress than a senator.

Its Me
On Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 10:00:03 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I haven’t watched a bit of it. Am I
Missing anything?

Funniest thing I read about was that AOC gave a short speech and nominated Bernie. NBC then tweeted, "In one of the shortest speeches of the DNC, Rep Ocasio-Cortez did not endorse Joe Biden: ‘I hereby second the nomination of Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont for president of the United States of America.’”

AOC went ballistic, saying it was "misinformation". She is a prolific user of social media, and it came back to bite her in the ass. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Too bad, bitch.