Default 'What could go wrong'

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:04:24 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 09 Aug 2020 07:58:38 -0400, John wrote:

We got these partially completed ballot applications. They were very official
looking. Someone on Facebook questioned it, and looking further into it showed
they were wrong.

https://dcist.com/story/20/08/06/fai...-of-elections/

Oh wait, nothing can go wrong with mail-in voting!

We have been doing it here for at least 10 years and it seems to be
working OK.

How can you really know?

In that regard, how do you know in person voting is any better? We
were not mailing in ballots in 2000 and we got **** for that election
too because the Sore/Loserman team could not accept defeat. If this
time is not a blowout, I bet we will be fighting about it until 2024.