Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Hey Wayne!

A financial question for you...

As a shareholder in a fund, I received a ballot to vote on a change in the fund. It's the Ivy Large Cap Growth fund, and the change is to go from a diversified to a non-diversified fund. The trustees are recommending voting yes for the change, of course.

I understand what that means as far as how the fund is invested and the possible risks associated with the increased exposure the non-diversified investments bring. I'd just like to hear your take on this, if you don't mind.