Default 250,000 bikers converging on Stergis

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 23:36:47 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 8/8/20 12:20 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 15:10:46 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

Most of the Sturgis crowd wear do-rags and brain buckets.

Just pull that do-rag over your mouth and you are Herring Safe.

Anything is better than nothing, I suppose. Somehow I don't think John had
do rag in mind when he speaks of face covering. Wasn't it you who first
mentioned bandanas and neck gaiters. We just left vegas and I would say
that 95% of the folks I saw were wearing their masks properly,indoors and
out.

The law, anywhere I have heard of one, does not differentiate between
a do-rag and an N-95 respirator ... or my face shield.