Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Did you see his lame plea.... he said he would leave if ASA got rid of
us.... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Wee little bert... a laughable loser at best!!!

I was overestimating his IQ when I suggested it was equivalent to a carrot.

bunmaster bunyapper is a legend in his own mind....

CM