amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default COVID... in the family

On 8/3/2020 10:49 PM, Its Me wrote:
Got the confirmation from testing that my brother-in-law has COVID. He was denying that COVID was a problem, not wearing a mask, refusing to distance. He's now sick with flu-like symptoms and vomiting with a fever, but no breathing problems (yet?). He's 56.

Hoping for the best for him. It just seems that some people won't believe it until it hits them or someone close to them. Wear your mask, dammit.

I have a SIL that had it and a nephew that has it,Â* but the they are
both hundreds of miles away.

We do have a policeman friend that was in the hospital with it, but he
is out and on the mend.