Default 1985 Bayliner

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 12:53:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I just got this 1985 Bayliner Trophy with a 5.0 liter V8 Volvo Penta dual outdrive for free, and I'm wondering if it's worth keeping, it's in great shape and has been under a cover for 10 years. The specs claim 220 hp. It has a hard top inclosing the cockpic. 1985 was a full 2yrs before Brunswick made any changes, so anyone have any opinions? Keep it clean please.

Run it till it breaks and throw it away. Wayne is right, I would not
spend a lot of money on a "free" boat.