Default More gun control needed?

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:19:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:58:28 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:39:42 -0400,

wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 04:10:12 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:53:23 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:53:13 -0400, John wrote:

And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025

Yahoo/AOL implied it was a "white supremacist militia".
A bunch of black thugs looking for a place to die. I wouldn't count on many
of them being around to vote. I hope Kentucky takes care of this before
they are confronted with Trumps Militia.

One of them shot 3 of his buddies so they might not need the federal
agents.

I hope those three buddies and the rest of that mob of thugs demand justice.
How much jail time should the shooter get for 3 attempted murders?

===

The Reuters report said it was an accidental discharge. Perhaps some
gun safety training might be in order before carrying on the street.

Three accidental discharges?

===

It's conceivable that 3 people could have been injured by the same AD
if they were all in close proximity.

That is the way I understand it, one bullet, 3 bullet holes. Some may
have just been shrapnel, maybe all 3. A jacketed bullet pretty much
explodes when it hits something hard and pieces of jacket go
everywhere. When I was shooting in the basement I always shot through
2 layers of cardboard or the floor in front of the trap was littered
with twisted copper

===

Earlier this year I was hit in the leg with a piece of shrapnel while
shooting at an indoor range in Ft Myers. It's not at all clear how or
why it happened but it took a little chunk from my shin and bled a
bit. The traps were over 20 yards away and seemed well constructed.

Exactly my point. FMJ may be the worst. Gas checks can really travel
and usually straight back. Two layers of corrugated cardboard usually
stops them. I used to collect p[aper boxes and my buddy at the Systems
Center (IBM demo shop) used to save me the cardboard that came with a
new spool of IBM tape. They went through hundreds of them. It had a
black center the size of the hole in the spool and another ring the
size of the reel. They make great targets. and a third layer of
cardboard.