Its Me Its Me is offline

Default More gun control needed?

On Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 7:19:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:58:28 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:39:42 -0400,

wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 04:10:12 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:53:23 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:53:13 -0400, John wrote:

And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025

Yahoo/AOL implied it was a "white supremacist militia".
A bunch of black thugs looking for a place to die. I wouldn't count on many
of them being around to vote. I hope Kentucky takes care of this before
they are confronted with Trumps Militia.

One of them shot 3 of his buddies so they might not need the federal
agents.

I hope those three buddies and the rest of that mob of thugs demand justice.
How much jail time should the shooter get for 3 attempted murders?

===

The Reuters report said it was an accidental discharge. Perhaps some
gun safety training might be in order before carrying on the street.

Three accidental discharges?

===

It's conceivable that 3 people could have been injured by the same AD
if they were all in close proximity.

That is the way I understand it, one bullet, 3 bullet holes. Some may
have just been shrapnel, maybe all 3. A jacketed bullet pretty much
explodes when it hits something hard and pieces of jacket go
everywhere. When I was shooting in the basement I always shot through
2 layers of cardboard or the floor in front of the trap was littered
with twisted copper

===

Earlier this year I was hit in the leg with a piece of shrapnel while
shooting at an indoor range in Ft Myers. It's not at all clear how or
why it happened but it took a little chunk from my shin and bled a
bit. The traps were over 20 yards away and seemed well constructed.

One of the indoor ranges I go to used to allow 5.56 on its high power lanes.. Last time I was there, they told me I couldn't fire my AR with 5.56, only with .223. The owner said he had shrapnel come back and hit him in the leg from a 5.56 round, and it barely missed the femoral artery. That's a wakeup call.