Default More gun control needed?

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:44:58 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

7On 7/27/20 9:20 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:00:36 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 21:53:23 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 7/26/20 2:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:53:13 -0400, John wrote:

And all of these guys will probably vote for Biden, who is very 'anti-assault
weapon:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g...-idUSKCN24R025

Yahoo/AOL implied it was a "white supremacist militia".
A bunch of black thugs looking for a place to die. I wouldn't count on many
of them being around to vote. I hope Kentucky takes care of this before
they are confronted with Trumps Militia.

One of them shot 3 of his buddies so they might not need the federal
agents.

I hope those three buddies and the rest of that mob of thugs demand justice.
How much jail time should the shooter get for 3 attempted murders?

===

The Reuters report said it was an accidental discharge. Perhaps some
gun safety training might be in order before carrying on the street.

Ya right. Three acidents? I wonder if open carry of assault weapons is legal
in KY?

It really sounds like a single "magic bullet" and the woman in
question is called a "trainee". Wayne is right, "Back to the classroom
and the wooden gun Kinesha".