Donal

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in
.com:

Another post from a sucker. Give it up you three dollar bill.

Gay lames!

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhah !

Hey, Mooron, I can see why you thought we'd be out of our league in ASA!

Poor Bertie!

Of course you are out of your league. That's why you couldn't stand your
ground without cross-posting to the professional flame groups.

You've demonstrated your own powers by running off the the big boys - yet
again.

You've never managed to win a battle using your own wits, have you?

snort

Regards

Donal