John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default boating today

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 22:16:44 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Actual boat experience. Took the boat out to the Sacramento Delta and San
Joaquin River for a test. New starter, worked. Boat ran like crap when
starting. Gasoline smell. Had some gas around the water separator. When
I pulled the can to replace, I carry spares in the boat, there were 3 pin
hole corrosion holes on the back side. So, I assume the starting up run
like crap was air in the lines to the fuel injections. Ran great after
replacement and no gas fumes. Getting ready for a Donner lake trip.

Wow! Glad to hear you were able to diagnose and fix the damn problem.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!