John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default New Personal Best

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:10:33 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:49:58 -0400, John wrote:

Yesterday I shot an 83 playing Forest Greens golf course, which is my new
personal best. That's worthy of shouting about!

Good deal.
That would be the front nine for me if you counted all the penalty
strokes I should be getting.
How many strokes is teeing one up in a fairway bunker and hitting it
with a driver anyway? I suppose it is a lot. ;-)

At this rate, in a few years you will be shooting your age.

Either two or disqualification, probably the latter.

One of my regular golf buddies is 86. He's shot better than his age about half a
dozen times - just in the past three months! He started playing when he was
about 15. I waited 'til I turned 60.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!