Justan Justan is offline

Default boating today

On 7/21/20 3:16 PM, Bill wrote:

Actual boat experience. Took the boat out to the Sacramento Delta and San
Joaquin River for a test. New starter, worked. Boat ran like crap when
starting. Gasoline smell. Had some gas around the water separator. When
I pulled the can to replace, I carry spares in the boat, there were 3 pin
hole corrosion holes on the back side. So, I assume the starting up run
like crap was air in the lines to the fuel injections. Ran great after
replacement and no gas fumes. Getting ready for a Donner lake trip.

Probably a little water in the fuel which the filter dutifully removed. How
long since you previously replaced the filter?