Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default USACOE H R SPIES 7-29a.jpg

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 21:01:07 -0400, Canal Lee
wrote:

The H R SPIES , pronounced SPEEES is stationed in my little town along
with some other Corps work boats . She is basically a waterways survey
boat with lots of high tech electronic gear on board .

In this pic she just left the basin and is east bound in the Canal
heading for the Delaware Bay. Most days she comes home for the
evening.

Interesting looking boat, not like anything else.
When you get your drone, we can find out what's on her upper deck.
Maybe another Corps of Engineers emblem?
Bob