Default For W B

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:08:35 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

As far as using the pool pump to keep water from backfilling the skimmer, I'd worry about burning up the pump seals. You should have a shutoff valve on the inlet side of the pump or filter that would prevent backfilling.

The pump is still moving water, I am just drawing the suction line
water level down below the skimmer. There is still plenty of water
coming in the drain in the bottom and the vacuum line.
There is no valve between the skimmer and the drain (code issue) they
are on a common suction line that extends below the bottom of the
pool.