Default A Great Explanation

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 08:02:55 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Y'all are highly amusing.
Just as I predicted many times Y'all would turn and pig pile on one of your own once you didn't have Harry or me to spar with. Greg is just enough of an independent thinker to make him an easy target.

BTW...on the subject of Covid 19, What the 'ell is your Exaulted Ruler thinking?
I have nightmares of hordes of mangy disease riddled 'mericans crashing our borders in the hopes of finding a more enlightened culture.
Scary indeed! Anyway, keep on doing what Y'all do.

I just have to ask those cloistered nations, are you ever going to
open up and how do you plan to deal with the virus then? It will still
be "novel" to you.
This "second wave" just proves what I have been saying all along, you
can hide but the virus isn't going anywhere. As soon as you pop your
head out from under the bed, it is out there.

BTW we are not hearing much about Sweden. Are they all dead yet?
They do seem to be doing better than Canada with minimal shutdowns and
quarantines