Default A Great Explanation

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:58:00 -0400, John wrote:

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:16:34 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 02:22:08 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 06:51:27 -0400, John wrote:

Not to beat a dead horse, but this guy does a great explanation and video of why
masks work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp0...0CgY8aJiV1 5I

Nobody wants to talk about what happens to the infection trapped in
the mask. How many times does the average mask wearer touch that mask
on their day out and about and where does that infection on their
hands end up?
I see lots of masks. I see very few people who actually wear and
handle hem correctly ... but they are making the fashion statement so
I guess it is OK.

Maybe trying to protect other people.

They are not protecting anyone of they are fondling an infected mask
and then handling the produce.

The mask does not provide orgasms. There is no reason to be fondling it. Put it
on when going into the store, and take it off when you come out. That's not that
hard.

A little common sense can go a long way!

Then what? Shove it in your pocket? (infecting your pocket and
everything in it)
It still does not address the reality I see. Those sanctimonious
people I see are touching their mask all the time and about half pull
it down to talk. Some wear it below their nose so they can breathe
without fogging up their glasses and the store employees are the
worst. God only know when the last time they changed or washed that
nasty rag.

Either you are the 1% or you are just in denial.