Default A Great Explanation

On Thu, 09 Jul 2020 06:54:13 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 17:39:37 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jul 2020 06:51:27 -0400, John wrote:

Not to beat a dead horse, but this guy does a great explanation and video of why
masks work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp0...0CgY8aJiV1 5I

Nobody wants to talk about what happens to the infection trapped in
the mask. How many times does the average mask wearer touch that mask
on their day out and about and where does that infection on their
hands end up?
I see lots of masks. I see very few people who actually wear and
handle hem correctly ... but they are making the fashion statement so
I guess it is OK.

If the infection's in the mask, the wearer is already sick. Perhaps he touches
the mask and transfer a bit of the virus. Imagine how much more he would
transfer breathing, coughing or sneezing *without* the mask!

Again with the coughing and sneezing. If I see that, I am heading for
the door.
I still haven't done my simulated test of blowing air, similar to a
sneeze through a damp mask. We know the rag is not stopping a water
borne virus.
What about the infection the mask catches from those evil aerosols
others emit that I keep hearing about? Are you saying your do rag
isn't catching any of them? (even if I agree it isn't).