Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default A Great Explanation

True North wrote:
Y'all are highly amusing.
Just as I predicted many times Y'all would turn and pig pile on one of
your own once you didn't have Harry or me to spar with. Greg is just
enough of an independent thinker to make him an easy target.

BTW...on the subject of Covid 19, What the 'ell is your Exaulted Ruler thinking?
I have nightmares of hordes of mangy disease riddled 'mericans crashing
our borders in the hopes of finding a more enlightened culture.
Scary indeed! Anyway, keep on doing what Y'all do.

How much Covid up north? Most of the new cases are because of BLM and
demonstrations. What has Trump done to increase exposure?