Default Happy 4th!

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 23:32:25 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:53:06 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!
A friend gave me a container of tannerite a couple of years ago. I contemplated setting it off this evening. I have a .17 HMR rifle with a suppressor that should do the trick, but unfortunately I just don't have the best situation to pull it off. Think I'll wait for another time.

I did a little over $500 for the neighbors tonight.
Nine cakes
Sixteen mortars
Two multi barrel fountains
Three multi barrel Roman Candles
and a bunch of firecrackers
It ran about 7 and a half minutes.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2020%204th%20fireworks%201.JPG

Nice!Â* Our neighbors get crazy on the 4th so we have a front row seat to
a display that rivals the city!

I bought all of that for the community 4th of July picnic, that got
canceled.