John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default buy moon rock online with descreet delivery

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 11:43:14 -0000 (UTC), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

On 6/24/20 6:18 PM, John wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:49:27 -0000 (UTC), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

On 6/24/20 12:27 PM, John wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:52:23 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:24:14 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 18:57:58 -0400, John wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:56:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Email :

Whatsapp us at : +1 (786) 592-4165
wickr : empire155

buy moon rock online
website :
http://kingplacecannabis.com

https://kingplacecannabis.com/produc...ocks-for-sale/
Moon rocks for sale
moon rocks for sale, is a hybrid of alien indica that dominates. This
strain is the intersection of the legendary Girl Scout Cookies with you
and gives users euphoria, relaxation. Originally from Seattle, Moon
rock is home-based and has THC content ranging from a modest 15% to an
incredible 29%.distillate moon rocks

If you sell to Harry, be sure to get your money first.

I thought this was someone selling fake moon rocks but it looks like
fake pot. I suppose you have to pay with bit coins or something since
banks will have nothing to do with that business.

The Fed’s not allowing banks to deal in Pot money is a major problem. How
do a pot dispensaries pay their taxes? What do do with the cash?
Acquaintance’s brother has a legal pot dispensary in Oregon. He says his
brother has those problems. $100k month profit.

===

That's an interesting problem for sure. Have him send the cash to me
and I will convert it into boats, cars or airplanes.

You might want to watch this first. It's good.

https://www.netflix.com/search?q=Ozark
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

We binge watched that one. Waiting now for a new season. Have you wztched
Queen of the south?

Haven't seen that. Any good?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Let me just say it's addictive.

Thanks. Looked at previews. Looks interesting.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!