[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Talked to Harry

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 06:46:56 -0400, John wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:58:09 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 02:49:39 -0000 (UTC), justan wrote:

On 6/22/20 4:13 PM,
wrote:
He is alive and well as best I can tell and the header didn't come
back to Jessup so I assume he is not in jail ;-)

He said hi, insulted us all and said he would never be back.
I want July the 2d in the office pool.

I hope he keeps his word.
--

===

Has he ever lied to us before?

Now *that* was friggin' funny!
--

===

Heh. I've been on this group since the early days of the internet
back in the '90s. During that time there has always been at least one
loony tune to stir the pot. Skipper and JaxAshby spring readily to
mind but there have been others who came and went. With 'Airry MIA,
at least for the time being, there now appears to be a void in that
pattern. Since nature abhors a vacuum it will be interesting to see
what happens next.

https://www.avg.com