RCE RCE is offline

Default Talked to Harry

On 6/23/2020 7:12 AM, justan wrote:

On 6/22/20 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
From what I can tell he?s also pulled his FB account as well .

What do you bet his cyber life turned around and bit him in the arse.
There's enough out there to get him in a heap of trouble.

That's my guess. Two primary issues:

1. Some of his legal/financial problems were being
exposed and easily verified. Add to that some
of the cross-posting that was going on means
people in other newsgroups may have been reading
about them. Harry never commented
on any of those problems or answered any questions
about them.

2. I think it's very possible that Harry shot his big
liberal mouth off and insulted the wrong person or
persons. He has a history of avoiding actual contact
with people he communicates to on usenet. Remember
when he apparently felt threatened
by the Scott guy in CT and called the cops?

Or claiming to have seen Peggi Hall at a tradeshow
but didn't bother to say Hi ... just walked on by?

Or even many, many years ago when I first subscribed
to rec.boats and Harry was looking to go fishing
while on a business trip to Boston. I offered to
take him out along with Justan but he suddenly was
"too busy".

https://www.avg.com