Justan Ohlphart[_4_] Justan Ohlphart[_4_] is offline

Default Watch: How face coverings can slow the spread of disease | Fox News Video

Wrote in message:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 15:30:15 -0400, RCE wrote:On 6/20/2020 1:14 PM,
wrote: On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:09:01 -0400, wrote: On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 12:52:02 -0400, RCE wrote: On 6/20/2020 12:08 PM, wrote: On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 08:33:32 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6164614484001#sp=show-clips I must not be republican enough for Fox videos to play on my machine They must know I voted for Gary. ;-) It just keeps giving me the spinning circle thing. I have the same problem with other Fox video. Other stuff seems to work fine. I am guessing from the still shot, they are talking about well fitted surgical masks, not bandannas. what kind of "machine" do you access the Internet with to view videos? I seriously doubt you are being "blocked" because you supported Gary. I think it's more a case that some of your gear has become permanently obsolete for some applications. It happens. W/7 and Firefox. If all I am missing is Fox news, I can live with that. === That's what I'm using and it worked fine. You may have an issue with one of your browser settings. Could be he's behind in some Firefox updates for Win 7.Most web videos (including YouTube) previously ran usingAdobe Flash but they now use HTML5 as their default web player.In fact, support for Adobe Flash will be discontinued at theend of 2020.Greg may have a version of Firefox before it was updatedto support HTML5. It certainly has nothing to do withFox News or "Gary". :-)I have an older laptop that still runs on Win7. I'll go formany months without using it but on the rare occasion that Ido I have had to update Firefox to the latest for everythingon the web to display or run properly.Firefox automatically updates the Win10 computer I usewhenever there is an update released. No problems with it.Firefox says it is up to date but there may be something like thatgoing on. I do get HTML 5 stuff (why I went to 7 in the first place)so it is something else. Fox may be trying to send me a trackingcookie or trying to read mine. I am not screwing with something thatworks to see a couple of videos.

Ithou ghtyouw ereaperf ection ist.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/