Default Watch: How face coverings can slow the spread of disease | Fox News Video

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 15:30:15 -0400, RCE wrote:

On 6/20/2020 1:14 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:09:01 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 12:52:02 -0400, RCE wrote:

On 6/20/2020 12:08 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 08:33:32 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6164614484001#sp=show-clips

I must not be republican enough for Fox videos to play on my machine
They must know I voted for Gary. ;-)

It just keeps giving me the spinning circle thing. I have the same
problem with other Fox video. Other stuff seems to work fine.

I am guessing from the still shot, they are talking about well fitted
surgical masks, not bandannas.

what kind of "machine" do you access the Internet with to view
videos?

I seriously doubt you are being "blocked" because you supported
Gary.

I think it's more a case that some of your gear has become
permanently obsolete for some applications. It happens.

W/7 and Firefox. If all I am missing is Fox news, I can live with
that.

===

That's what I'm using and it worked fine. You may have an issue with
one of your browser settings.

Could be he's behind in some Firefox updates for Win 7.

Most web videos (including YouTube) previously ran using
Adobe Flash but they now use HTML5 as their default web player.

In fact, support for Adobe Flash will be discontinued at the
end of 2020.

Greg may have a version of Firefox before it was updated
to support HTML5. It certainly has nothing to do with
Fox News or "Gary". :-)

I have an older laptop that still runs on Win7. I'll go for
many months without using it but on the rare occasion that I
do I have had to update Firefox to the latest for everything
on the web to display or run properly.

Firefox automatically updates the Win10 computer I use
whenever there is an update released. No problems with it.

Firefox says it is up to date but there may be something like that
going on. I do get HTML 5 stuff (why I went to 7 in the first place)
so it is something else. Fox may be trying to send me a tracking
cookie or trying to read mine. I am not screwing with something that
works to see a couple of videos.