Mole

Default Opinion on Seaswirl Striper 21 foot walk around

What's everyone's opinion on the Seaswirl Striper 21 foot walk around? I'm
looking at a new 2004 21 foot walk around with Volvo Penta 4.3L GXi 220hp
I/O. Standard features include the aerated live baitwell, 2 fish lockers,
recessed tackle box, built in swim platform with 3 step ladder, full set of
Faria guages, self bailing deck, sea water washdown, etc. Extras include
fresh water washdown, dual batteries, AM/FM/CD player, mini galley, porta
potti with pump out, hard top with full curtains, starboard windshield
wiper, rear seats and trim tabs. Dealer is giving me a good price...$35K
out the door...NY tax, freight, etc included. Also includes galvanized
roller trailer with fold away hitch. Any input appreciated. Don't just
say it sucks...let's have some facts. Thanks.