Default local home for sale.

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 23:50:04 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 23:25:00 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:52:10 -0400, John wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 16:21:12 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

https://patch.com/california/pleasan...-vintage-charm

Can't quite swing it.

I would buy this one if I had a couple million to spend. It is right
behind me.
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/20660-Charing-Cross-Cir_Estero_FL_33928_M55003-69449?s=BEARFL&m=219082912&c=nextdoor&f=listhub

===

Nice house. I'm glad to see they didn't advertise it with a deep
water dock. :-)

Guys get in and out of here with 36' boats. It just takes local
knowledge.
BTW that guy is the Pinch a Penny (pool company) franchisee for
Bonita. He used to have Ft Myers too but his wife got it in the
divorce and sold it. I am going to miss him. He used to have big
parties with live bands, usually someone one you heard of. Mostly old
rockers who live around here like AC/DC and Bad Company. Even when we
didn't go, the music was just about the right volume on my pool deck.