Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default Harry N Krause / Keyser Soze -- Where Have You Gone

John wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:29:06 -0400, Alex wrote:

John wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 08:36:28 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Tim Wrote in message:
It?s odd, he?s always enjoyed the limelight now he?s not here. StrangeBHarry N Krause aka Keyser Soze where have you gone?
Far Harry was a very strange dude. I suspect we've seen the last
of him.
Will keep fingers crossed, although I'd like to know the results of his court
case!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Don used to try to fill in during his absences but he's been MIA for a
while.Â* I hope the asshole is still alive.

I'm thinking Don finally got tired of being associated with the asshole.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

He was very committed.Â* That would have been a big jump.Â* Maybe his
Playbook just died.