Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Harry N Krause / Keyser Soze -- Where Have You Gone

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:33:48 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:03:43 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 12:02:07 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Maybe he’s had his fill with all the “righties” in here.

Lol!
Harry N Krause aka Keyser Soze where have you gone?

I am surprised he hasn't popped up just to tell us what a fine
upstanding citizen George Floyd was.
This time "the victim" is not a juvenile and his record is out there
for all to see.

===

And of course he was resisting arrest which is never a good idea for
anyone, of any color. That can't be discussed however, and the police
*did* over react big time.

Expect the cops to over react. That is why we learned not to fight
them early. I have seen lots of white guys getting their ass kicked by
the cops but they were not suit and tie people.

The cops all should be charged. The guy with the knee on the neck of a
handcuffed perp was out of control and none of the others did anything
about it. Even one of the retired police chiefs of Fresno, said they are
all guilty. Reminds me of the beating and kicking of .Rooney King. The
other people, the CHP, walked. Should have been fired in the least.
Maybe it is a result of dealing with a culture of violence and the Federal
government equipping them as if they were military.