Default Harry N Krause / Keyser Soze -- Where Have You Gone

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:33:48 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jun 2020 18:03:43 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 12:02:07 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Maybe he’s had his fill with all the “righties” in here.

Lol!
Harry N Krause aka Keyser Soze where have you gone?

I am surprised he hasn't popped up just to tell us what a fine
upstanding citizen George Floyd was.
This time "the victim" is not a juvenile and his record is out there
for all to see.

===

And of course he was resisting arrest which is never a good idea for
anyone, of any color. That can't be discussed however, and the police
*did* over react big time.

Expect the cops to over react. That is why we learned not to fight
them early. I have seen lots of white guys getting their ass kicked by
the cops but they were not suit and tie people.