[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Question about the law

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 14:19:14 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 11:11:55 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:44:55 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400,
wrote:

Did all of those mayors and police department charge the protestors
for Covid social distancing and mask violations?

I guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choose
whether to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully going
about our business.

They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is well made.

If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do expect a
spike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease and
that will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats the
most. Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

On the other hand, if there is no spike in cases, what does that say about the
need for social distancing and masks?
--

===

I suspect that the actual number of people protesting is a relatively
small percentage of the overall population. Just for the sake of
discussion, assume it is 5%, and that 5% of them become infected as a
result. That would result in an overall increase of 1/4 of 1 percent,
well below the level of statistical significance in my opinion, and
certainly not a "spike".

https://www.avg.com