Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Question about the law

Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:44:55 -0400, John
wrote:On Wed, 03 Jun 2020 02:12:30 -0400,

wrote:Did all of those mayors and police department charge the
protestorsfor Covid social distancing and mask violations? I
guess we do have a right to assemble, and the right to choosewhether
to wear a mask or not as long as we are NOT peacefully goingabout our
business.They've got only so much room in the jails. But your point is
well made.If there is anything at all to this social distancing, I do
expect aspike in cases, in the demographic most affected by the disease
andthat will also trickle down to the other people at these assemblies.
If I was being pragmatic, I would say it will affect democrats themost.
Maybe Harry should put on his pussy hat and go join the mayhem.

Speaking of the devil. Where do you suppose he might be?

Delivering bricks?