john Szalay john Szalay is offline

Default Putt Putt- Goodland FL 5-2-2020

Paul McGrane wrote in newsLGdnc9l2vpgokvDnZ2dnUU7-
:

I'm surprised he doesn't have 3 25HP engines on the back ;-)

Paul

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--------------1DC17B3FDAD04E82C87171E7

Attachment decoded: PuttPuttGoodlandFL_5-2-2020.jpg
--------------1DC17B3FDAD04E82C87171E7--

you don,t "need" a lot of power, we lost a prop while traveling between
Maui & Lanai. boat owners sez, not to worry. opens a cabinet and pulls
out a tiny little outboard, sets it on the transom of the cabin crusier,
and we putted along into harbor , late. but not stranded. .