Default 2nd amendment being practiced in Cleveland

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 08:50:30 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8:58:05 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
John I’d say most others don’t have any weapons

7:50 AMJohn H
My neighbor and I were talking about that this morning. I'm surprised more folks
don't stay in their shops with guns.

I'd sure as hell be doing it.

Tim is right... I'd bet most of those bigger city store owners have maybe a pistol for home defense. In that situation it would be enough to get you killed.

I'd want 2-3 men with a couple of shotguns and a semi-auto of some sort (AR15 rifle or pistol). It would take a large surge full of brave souls to overrun that.

It was pretty funny to see those looters turn tail when they saw the guns. Drained the bravado right out of them.

These days the gangsters are usually better armed than the shop
keepers.
Shotguns are probably the best deterrent but you need more than one
guy because of the limited ammo they carry, unless you have a Saiga or
similar with a box magazine.