Default "Protests"

On Sat, 30 May 2020 10:20:05 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/30/20 9:49 AM, Tim wrote:
It might be a balance. Leagal fees or minority funds?

Perhaps I missed them, but I haven't noticed any posts here from your
side of the fence regarding the police murder of unarmed civilians, not
even those unarmed civilians who are handcuffed. Get back to me, Tim,
when you express some of your fake Christian compassion.

These two have history (the cop and the dead guy). I am not sure how
much will come out or how deep it goes but they knew each other.