Justan Ohlphart[_2_] Justan Ohlphart[_2_] is offline

Default "Protests"

On 5/30/2020 10:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Is anyone here obligated to make commentary on the current situation? “Fake Christian compassion?” What’s that? More of your blabbers?

Keyser Soze
On 5/30/20 9:49 AM, Tim wrote:
It might be a balance. Leagal fees or minority funds?

Perhaps I missed them, but I haven't noticed any posts here from your
side of the fence regarding the police murder of unarmed civilians, not
even those unarmed civilians who are handcuffed. Get back to me, Tim,
when you express some of your fake Christian compassion.

There is complete bipartisan outrage at MURDER of a $20 check forger.
What is interesting is that the cop had 9 other incidents of wrong doing
on his record while serving under democrats who turned a blind eye on
his behavior. Perhaps Fat Harry can use this information to make this
incident political.

--
Pity Fat Harry. His ability to produce rational thought on his own, no
longer exists, if it ever did at all.