Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default Imperial Cornwall Niagara 1950 - scan-1950-Niagra-000150-Imperial Cornwall.jpg [1/1]

On Fri, 29 May 2020 10:02:11 -0400, Kilgore Trout
wrote:

I am scanning a bunch of old negatives I found in a box of photos that
my mother gave me, and discovered that there are negs for photos that
I haven't seen and scanned in all the rest of the family collection of
photos.

This is the ship Imperial Cornwall going through the Welland canal.

With discoveries like this . . . keep scanning!
Thanks,
Bob