Justan Ohlphart[_4_] Justan Ohlphart[_4_] is offline

Default Hey Harry, Coincidences ?

Bill Wrote in message:
Justan Ohlphart wrote: On 5/27/2020 1:46 PM, B wrote: Harry, Your last judgement was entered on 6/18/2018, where you owed the State of Maryland $9633.52 and your next court case with Mariner Financial, LLC is on 6/18/2020. Curious minds want to know what the damage will be this time. We can't wait to find out what is going to happen on 6/18/2022! Everyone knows that Fat Harry is a chronic offender. He should be sent away for 10 years or more. Here's a thought. Do you suppose Fat Harry is working at a relatives law firm in exchange for legal representation? You think after a couple bankruptcies, and stiffing the payday lender, hemight be considered a thief.

MIGHT? Trained by an Evinrude dealer and nurtured by low life
associates. It's a certainty. I can't wait for the court to tear
him a new asshole on June 18
--
Warning. Use provided links at your own risk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/