John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default 101,000...

On Fri, 29 May 2020 08:00:58 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/28/20 11:56 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/28/20 2:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

.dead in less than four months.

MAGA.

And you Democrat’s are cheering. ****ing sickos!

I haven't seen any Dems cheering. Is that LSD wafer you took acting up
again?

Look in the mirror.

Sorry, Bilious, but I see nothing to cheer about regarding COVID-19, the
deaths, the sickness, or the massive unemployment. But no worries...your
boy Trump will TWITTER our way out of the messes he made worse.

Your posts glorify the unemployment, sickness and deaths. You are one sick
puppy, Krause. Of course, your liberal buddies seem to share the same sickness.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!